In the monsoon we all love to consume such the food which is spicy, tasty and tangy in taste and as well as nutritious. So today we have some Spicy, Tasty and Tangy Monsoon Snacks made from the ‘Vegetables’ which are equally nutritious as its mouthwatering taste.
- 1 raw banana
- 5-6 bhindi (ladyfinger)
- 2 karela (bitter guard)
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tsp corn flour
- salt to taste
- chat masala
- Half cut the bhindi-s lengthwise and thin slice them lengthwise. Remove seeds as much as possible.
- Take Karela and thin slice them. don’t remove the skins of them.
- Take raw bananas, peel them and thin slice them too. You can slice them either lengthwise or widthwise.
- Similarly thin slice the capsicum.
- Take Karela slices in a mixing bowl. Add half tsp of corn flour. Mix well. Make sure all slices are properly coated. Now drop them in the medium hot oil. After droping all slices into the oil, increase the flame and fry till golden brown. drain away the access oil.
- By the same method fry raw bananas, capsicum and bhindis.
- Sprinkle some salt and chat masala. Toss them and serve hot.
1 cup Besan
1 capsicum, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 green chili, finely chopped
1/2 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
a pinch of hing
water as needed
Salt to taste
- Take besan into a bowl, it is always to sift besan.
- Add water slowly and make a batter. The consistency should be slightly thinner than the regular dosa batter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Take a pan and add about a tsp of oil and pour the about half a cup of batter and spread the batter lightly with the back of the ladle.Pour some oil around the edges.
- Cover the pan.
- Once it is fried you can see the golden color around the edges and flip them when they are ready and let it roast on the other side for a few seconds.
- Serve them with tomato sauce.