Monsoon is favorite season for eating spicy. Today I come with Monsoon Quick Snacks – Paneer Special. Paneer is quite handy and favorite to children too.
1 raw banana boiled and mashed
1/2 tsp chat masala
1/2 tsp oil
1 cup Coarse whole wheat flour
1 tsp dry ginger powder
1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 green chillies, finely chopped
4 tbsp gram flour
1/4 tsp raw mango powder
Salt to taste
- Dry the paneer by covering it In a cloth for few minutes.
- Saute the veggies in oil, add capsicum and green chillies.
- In a bowl add dry paneer, mashed banana, amchoor, garam masala, dry ginger masala, chaat masala, corn flour, salt to taste and the saute veggies.
- Apply little bit of corn flour on you palm and shape the cutlets.
- In a bowl add gram flour, to which add some water and salt.
- Dip the cutlets into the batter and then into the Coarse whole wheat flour and fry them into the oil.
- Paneer Cutlets are ready to be served.
Paneer Tikka Dry
Paneer – 10 pieces (Cut into cubes)
Thick curd – 1/4 cup
Green chillies – 2 or 3
Mustard – 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
Fennel seeds – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil / Butter – 2 tsp
Capsicum – 1
- Crush mustard, cumin, fennel, fenugreek and salt to powder.
- Chop capsicum into cubes.
- Dry roast green chillies, crush to fine paste.
- Mix curd, powdered masala, ground chilli paste and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Add paneer cubes to the curd mixture and mix.
- Add capsicum to it; mix and set aside to marinate for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan; toast the marinated pieces of paneer and capsicum.
- Toast marinated paneer.
- Flip in between to cook on all the sides and remove.
- Tasty Paneer tikka Dry is ready to serve.