Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serve: 6 persons
1/4 cup fresh curds (dahi)
1/4 cup fresh cream (malaai)
1/4 cup grated processed cheese
2 tbsp fresh soft paneer (cottage cheese)
2 tbsp ghee
1/2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 cups boiled green peas
1/4 cup grated coconut
2 to 3 green chillies
1 small apple
1 small sized sweet lime (mosambi)
2 canned pineapple slices , drained
8 to 10 cashewnuts (kaju)
15 to 20 raisins (kismis)
2 to 3 cherries for garnishing
- Combine the coconut, green chilli and paneer and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Grind all masala to a dry masala powder.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the paste and dry masala, tomato puree and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the green peas, curd, plain flour and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the fruits, cream, cashews, raisins, salt, sugar, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cherries and cheese before serving.
- Serve hot with naans, roti , or stuffed kulchas.