Summer has finally arrived back!! Hot and sweaty !! With its hot and sweaty nature,summer also brings a lot of fun. Swimming at the local pool, hiking in the woods, grilling with friends, and traveling!
But summer brings with it a plethora of problems – skin, hair and health problems like sunstroke, and heat boils. Summer also calls for a change in diet and other healthy living tips. That’s why this is a perfect time to improve your health in a fashion so seasonally laid back you’ll barely notice the effort. Take a few minutes to be safe and healthy. You can prevent illness and injuries while enjoying the outdoors by following some simple, yet important health and safety tips.
- More consumption of liquid food : In this season, add juices, lassi, buttermilk, lemon water, coconut water, orange juice, cane juice etc. liquid food in your diet to avoid dehydration.
- Save digestive system : Don’t drink too cool water. The cool water not only disable the digestive system but also leaves negative impact on the natural cooling system of your body.
- Eat fresh fruits: Eat lots of seasonal and fresh fruits. By this, your stomach will be filled and also reduce calories.
- Keep skin hydrated : Up your regimen’s level of hydration with intensive masques, perfect for use one to two times a week.
- Sun Safety :
- Wear sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or greater.
- Don’t plan activities during 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. as in these times UV rays are hardest.
- Wear UVA/UVB protective sunglasses and a hat.
- Protect your arms and legs with loose fitting, tightly woven cotton clothing.Stay indoors during extremely hot temperatures.