After hot sweaty summer, here comes the most awaited romantic season- Monsoon. It’s a season which makes everything cleaner, greener and brighter. But exactly the opposite as far as our skin is concerned. Here are few easy skin care tips that can take care of your skin. Here is the Monsoon Care for Your Skin:
- Keep skin clean : For dry skin, you can use almond paste cleanser.
Take ten crushed almonds and make a paste. Massage on face for 5 to 7 minutes, rinse face and pat dry. For oily skin, use a very mild cleanser to get of dead cells and grime. Ripe papaya pulp makes for a great, mild exfoliate. You can also make a scrub at home with ground oatmeal, a little salt and water or a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply it for 5-10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- For oily and combination skin, mix two tsp rose water to two drops of strawberry oil and fresh orange oil. Mix and apply on face and neck for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Try using hot water to wash your face instead of cold or lukewarm water. This will help in dissolving the oil on the skin in a better way thereby leaving it supple and soft.
- Use home remedies such as pack made of chick -pea flour (besan) and milk, lemon etc that rejuvenates your skin and leaves it looking fresh and glowing.
- Just dab dry the face and don’t rub it with a towel. this will make the skin look rough and dry.
- Damp and humid climate can lead to a lot of bacterial and fungal skin infections. Keeping skin dry is the first and most important remedy for this.
- Wear light loose pure cotton, breathable, easy to dry clothes.
- Drink as much water as you can as it will help to detox your system. Do not avoid drinking water just because it leads to frequent urination. Water consumption keeps your body hydrated and flushes out all the unwanted toxins.
- Regular exercise and meditation will help to keep your body healthy and fit.
- Facials and bleaching make the skin rough during rains, hence should be avoided.