In daily life, foods are our primary necessity and healthy food makes us healthy. In this article we mentioned some foods that keeps you cool.
- Watermelon : This water-rich fruit is very effective in reducing body heat to a great extent. Being rich in water, it keeps you hydrated and cool.
- Honeydew melon : This is another fruit that can reduce body heat. During summers, have honeydew melon in your diet.
- Strawberries :
Juicy strawberries are about 92 percent water. They are an amazing source of vitamin C, and they help to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Pomegranate: Have a glass of pomegranate juice every day to stay cool and lower body heat naturally.
- Cucumber : This summer food is very rich in water and effective in providing cooling effect to the body. Have cucumber ever day to reduce body heat naturally.
- Mint: Mint is used as a home remedy to provide cooling effect to the body. Mint leaves juice is the perfect medicine to lower body heat.
- Bottle gourd: Consuming bottle gourd juice acts as a hydrating agent reducing excessive body heat – this humble vegetable has close to 96 percent of water content. It is low in fat with every 100 gram of the vegetable giving you only 12 calories. Bottle gourd is also great for the stomach and light on digestion.
- Bitter gourd: It comes studded with vitamins A, K, C, B2, B3, Magnesium as well as other nutrients. Its regular consumption guarantees reduction in blood sugar levels. It also strengthens immunity, is good for liver functioning, aids in constipation and is great for treating skin troubles like acne and pimples.
- Lemon:Lemon serves as one of the most popular ingredients for summer beverages and ice creams. Just a generous squeeze of lemon juice coupled with water, soda, ice, sugar/salt will give you a refreshing drink in just no time.
- Sesame: This is one of the home remedies to reduce body heat naturally. Have some sesame seeds with water to stay cool.
- Fennel seeds : Soak fennel seeds in water overnight. Strain and have the water in the morning to lower body heat.
- Coconut water:
Drinking coconut water is one of the best home remedies to reduce body heat and fight summer health problems like dehydration.
- Fenugreek seeds: It is one of the most popular home remedies to reduce body heat. Eat fenugreek seeds every day if you are suffering from body heat.
- Cold milk : Healthy and cold fluids like milk or lemon juice are effective in lowering body heat. Mix cold milk with honey and have empty stomach in the morning.